Friday, 11 January 2013

Frugal or Frivolous?

This weeks wishlists are for the living room. There are always so many pretty decorations and accessories for the home that I constantly have a growing list of desires. Here are a few of my more recent finds, again sticking to either under of over the £40 marker.


1 - Next House Lamp  £30
2 - Ikea Mini Greenhouse  £12
3 - Iogii Oversize Doily Blanket  £35
4 - Dziergalnia Pdf Rug Pattern  £4.80
5 - Ikea Candle Holder  £2.50
6 - Next Cushion  £22
7 - Bliss & Bloom Candle Holder  £10.74
8 - Smith Ceramics Set of Coasters  £6



1 - The Wool Company Blanket  £53.10
2 - Next Terrarium  £45
3 - Skydancer Collection of Glass Baubles  £7each
4 - Bliss & Bloom Wall Lamp  £50
5 - Next Pouff  £120
6 - Greenheartrugs Ombre Rug  £80.06
7 - Helkat Design Hare Cushion  £55

We have a palette of earthy tones with plenty of natural materials such as knit and wood within the living room. I can just imagine that Bliss & Bloom candle holder with a few succulent plants within it, instead of tealight candles and the Next terrarium is just fantastic. I'm definitely thinking of adding a touch of mustard to the room, although I might have a future crochet project up my sleeve to see to that!

1 comment:

  1. That's always the constant struggle isn't it? Haha. I love that mini greenhouse.
    Liz
    http://liz-makes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete