Friday, 4 January 2013

Frugal or Frivolous?

Here are a couple of my wishlists from some good time spent window shopping. One is to emulate a shopping spree with items over £40 and the other to compensate for a preservative purse including items under £40. I've been submerged in the Boxing Day sales over the past week and here are some of my current fashion wants.

1- ASOS Button Front Coat £38
2 - ASOS Patent Ballet Flats £13.50
3 - Cutie Crochet Collar Dress £34
4 - Pepe Jeans Bucket Bag £38
5 - Les Nereides Bicycle Necklace £35


1 - ASOS Hooded Duffle Coat £45.50
2 - Dr Martens Cherry Velvet Boots £70
3 - Whistles Drop Waist Dress £87.50
4 - Ameko Satchel Bag £84
5 - Dower & Hall Garnet Bracelet £53.50

I am definitely loving the autumn / winter colours at the moment - mustard, teal and garnet red. Might have to see if I can justify a few purchases over the next couple of weeks! Stores are really generous with their sales so I'll be sure to keep an eye on my wishlists.

P.S: Listed numbers lead to original webpages.

No comments:

Post a Comment