Tuesday, 26 June 2012

{ Craft Corner } Watercolours

With a view to expanding upon my sketching, I had a root around in a couple of boxes I have stored away in search of shading pencils and sketchbooks. In the end though, I found something much better! I stumbled across this sweet watercolour sketcher's set...


Isn't it too cute! The little watercolours can come out and be replaced by new blocks as and when required, and it even came with a compact brush. I've had a bit of a dabble with this medium before (as can be seen from the lid!) but it's always been something I have scheduled to learn in the future. However, with this handy sketcher's box, I think I'll have a bit of fun with landscapes, especially as we'll be off to Cornwall next weekend. There's something so beautiful about little watercolour scenes and images - I'm always attracted to them at markets and boutiques.

Do you have any watercolour tips for me?

Love and lacery,

Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment