Wednesday, 30 May 2012

{ A Snapshot } Red, White & Blue

This weekend sees the celebration of our Queen's diamond jubilee and I must admit, I'm really loving all of the fun things that are around at the moment in preparation! For the past couple of days I've been wearing my red, white and blue hair clips as a mark of the jubilee festivities. 


On Sunday we held our jubilee airshow at the museum and it was a real hoot - the sun was shining (if not a little too excitedly) and the planes were displaying their agility in the air and our family came over to enjoy the day with us....although, I did have to work, but did manage to share a couple of hours with them.

Will you be indulging in a little tea and cake whilst watching the BBCs jubilee broadcasts? Or planning a street party / BBQ party to celebrate?

Love and lacery,

No comments:

Post a Comment