Monday, 21 May 2012

{ Over the Weekend }

This weekend was a real mixed bag - On Friday we went to the Sea Life Centre in London (I'll share a few photos of this later on in the week) and then Saturday was my birthday. However, I've had a cold coming on since Wednesday last week and on Saturday night it really began to set in so unfortunately there weren't many activities going on. Aaaanyway, here's a selection of photos from the weekend.


Saturday was spent with family, sharing presents and catching up. I received so many fantastic gifts and cards (which I'll be speaking more about tomorrow) and had a great time just relaxing with a cup of tea and a slice of birthday cake. I've been wearing my denim shorts quite a lot recently as they help to expand my wardrobe from just dresses to tunics too. 

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! And that you haven't been struck down by this cold!

Love and lacery,


No comments:

Post a Comment