Monday, 27 February 2012

{ Over the Weekend }

We had absolutely no plans this weekend and as a result, it was filled with nothing much.

- Mixing cereals! It reminds me so much of spending the weekend at my nanna and grandad's house when I was little. Nanna used to mix her bran flakes with cornflakes. I've gone for Sugar Puffs and Special K. Tasty!
- Wearing my new detachable collar (from romwe.com). Scallop edges are fantastic. Also wearing lots of layers (dress from New Look quite some time ago and skirt from a little boutiquey shop in Leicester).
- Looking through the magazines that get sent to me through my Beatrix Potter Club membership and painting my nails.
- Having flowers in my hair.
- Singing along to Moulin Rouge.
- Admiring Brindle... as always.
- Enjoying the pretty sunsets. It's another benefit of Spring approaching.

Did you have any plans this weekend? Or just lazing about the place like we were?

Love and lacery,


2 comments:

  1. Looks like my kind of weekend! Love that collar and the flowers in your hair. What a cute pup too! Our weekend got cut short when the hubbers got called into work. I did however get some knitting and reading done, so it wasnt a total loss. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a good weekend to me (apart from the work call). Hope you're having a great week too.
      Leah

      Delete