Monday, 6 February 2012

{ Over the Weekend }

Hello there! This weekend was a very relaxed and fun time. There were no plans so it was full of impromptu adventures ...which turned out to be a blessing in disguise as it was so snowy! 




Our adventures were:
- Chomping on Valentine's themed treats. Fondant fancies are my favourite!
- Playing in the snow! Finding tracks and making snowmen. My little red car covered in snow also.
- Buying excellent finds from thrift and, one of my favourite shops, TKMaxx - it's just full of such random and beautiful things and at really good prices, even the famous brand names! I've been watching that glass cake stand with lid for weeks and it's now a new addition to our little house! The little vase really reminds me of Carnival glass but was only £1! Bargain!
- Wearing my new dress. It's by Wild (exclusively at Dorothy Perkins) and it's perfect with star print, three quarter sleeves and peter pan collar. I'd definitely advise you to take a look at their range - it's all beautiful!

I also discovered Pinterest. It really has inspired me to scout through the internet and find things which inspire and delight me as well as opening up a whole new source for beautiful images and insights. Do you have a Pinterest account? It's really worth checking out, if not! You can find my page here.

How was your weekend? Did you go out and have lots of fun in the snow? 

Love and lacery,

No comments:

Post a Comment